Πέμπτη 2 Δεκεμβρίου 2010

Keep going

 


A few miles away from the center of Athens, there is a beach where people with disabilities and their friends and family members can meet up and socialize. 
The atmosphere is rich with emotions.
 I started this documentary project a few months before, and now realize that this project will be a long term project, maybe a life project…
The people with disabilities and special needs, and particularly the people there, knows how to give and they give very easily their smile, their hart, their trust…
 I understood that the problem how to approach them was a problem only from me, not from them. Once, one of my new friends said to me: “You are here and this, for me, is everything!”


http://www.gaia-photos.com/greece-beach-special-needs/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου